21800 Baldwin Lane, Ola
Idaho Retreat boarders BLM on the West property boundary - Enjoy your own gorgeous spot in Idaho. "Squaw Creek frontage" 67 acres irrigated meadow grass hay."Two custom Built homes" in 2015 & 16, a massive shop, 3 hay barns, original early 1900's barn along with additional character buildings. Abundance of spring water with 7 developed ponds. The main home is 3 bedroom 3 baths, knotty Alder kitchen, tile floors, master on main level. Very nice setting in Ola Idaho, an hour & half from the Boise airport.
- MLS® #98746555
- Square Footage4,712
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family w/ Acreage
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Detached
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionAbandoned Septic, Barn, Corral, Fenced Fully, Fenced Part, Horses, Irrigation Available, R.V. Parking, Shop, Waterfront, View, Borders Public Owned Land, Storage Shed, Public Road, Private Road, Easement, Rolling Topography, Shop with Electricity, Steep Topography, Finished Driveway, Sep. Detached Dwelling, Sep. Detached w/Kitchen
- RoofArchitectural Style, Comp Shingle
- ConstructionConcrete, Foundation - Crawl Space, Frame, Foundation - Slab, Wood Siding
- Date ListedOctober 3rd, 2019
- Days on Market145
- Address21800 Baldwin Lane
- AreaEmmett-Gem County - 1550
- Subdivision0 Not Applicable
- Zip Code83657
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Dryer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Granite/Tile Counters, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Wood
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesTwo, Wood Stove
- DistrictEmmett Independent District #221
- MiddleOla Jr High
- Listing OfficeEvans Realty, L.L.C.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on February 25th, 2020 at 10:45pm MST.