Tbd National Forest Rd #059, Shoup
Off grid property set in a secluded location surrounded by Salmon Challis National Forest land. The acreage serves as the perfect recreational retreat with Musgrove Creek meandering through the entire length of the property and over 70 acres of wooded meadows that attract area wildlife such as deer and elk. There are 2 residences, the original 1940s log cabin & a separate 2 story living quarters built in 1996 with an enclosed porch and second floor balcony overlooking the creek.
- MLS® #98749066
- Square Footage2,207
- Year Built1944
- Sub-TypeRecreational Land w/ Home
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionView, Waterfront, Borders Public Owned Land, Sep. Detached Dwelling
- Date ListedOctober 30th, 2019
- Days on Market443
- AddressTbd National Forest Rd #059
- AreaOut of Area - 2000
- Subdivision0 Not Applicable
- Zip Code83469
- FireplacesOne, Wood Stove
- DistrictSalmon School District #291
- MiddleSalmon Middle School
- HighSalmon High School
- Listing OfficeHayden Outdoors Real Estate
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2021 at 1:16pm MST.