Tbd Buffalo Hump, Dixie
Located in the Gospel Hump wilderness @ an elevation of 8000ft. The stunning alpine Hump Lake is privately owned and sits right outside the front door of the 1200 sqft main cabin. The 900 sqft 2nd cabin is cozy and both are furnished with all the amenities including hot tubs. Originally, this was several patented gold mining claims. Miles of hiking trails, creeks, meadows, wildlife, fishing, hunting, the outdoor adventures are truly endless. Every direction you look is picture postcard perfect!
- MLS® #98779366
- Square Footage2,100
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeRecreational Land w/ Home
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolHot Tub/Spa
- Lot DescriptionBarn, Horses, Shop, Waterfront, View, Borders Public Owned Land, Private Road, Easement, Sep. Detached Dwelling, Wooded
- ConstructionFrame, Wood Siding
- Date ListedSeptember 1st, 2020
- Days on Market144
- AddressTbd Buffalo Hump
- AreaIdaho County - 1950
- Subdivision0 Not Applicable
- Zip Code83525
- Interior FeaturesGranite/Tile Counters, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator
- FireplacesWood Stove
- DistrictMountain View District #244
- ElementaryElk City
- MiddleElk City
- Listing OfficeKnipe Land Company
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on January 23rd, 2021 at 6:15am MST.