Fall Colors Peaking
In Central Idaho's Salmon River Mountains
Near McCall Cabin's & Real Estate For Sale
Takeaways from our weekend trip to the Yellowpine area this weekend are...
1. The fall colors are peaking, from the red underbrush to the yellow quakies and tamaracks it was an explosion of color.
2. Almost Everybody who hunts owns a 4 wheeler.
3. The hot spring on road to Warm Lake is always busy.
4. It rained really hard on Saturday night.
5. The elk do not stand still very long.
6. If you want food in Yellowpine, get there before 8 p.m.